5 ( 60 ) A 50Hz Single Phase 2 Wire Electrical Multimeters with
Carrier Communication Module
5 ( 60 ) A 50Hz Single Phase 2 Wire Multimeter with Carrier
Single Phase 2 Wire Multimeter is a high technology product. It can
measuring the positive active power and reverse active power with
IEC 62053-21:2003 and DL/T645-1997/2007. The single phase
electricity meter has intelligent and reliable design, such as good
power source and electromagnetism compatible design, which are
suitable to the strong electromagnetism disturbance and big
occasion of power source fluctuation.
|Active Energy||Class 1.0|
|Power Loss||Voltage Circuit||≤1.5W,10VA|
|Limit Working Temperature||-40ºC~+80ºC|
|Display Page||5(with electric);1(without electric)|
1. Product's Type: Register (5+1), LCD (5+1 or 6+1), LED (5+1)
2. Electric Power Measurement: Positive active power, reverse
active power and power in A, B, C phase which can be measured.
3. Intelligent Design: Imported single-chip which controlled by
microcomputer, full digital metering, with advantages of high
accuracy, good linearity, wide range, low consumption and prevent
from electricity stolen.
4. Reliable Design: Perfect power source and electromagnetism
compatible design, which are suitable to the strong
electromagnetism disturbance and big occasion of power source
5. Cover to Meter: Fully sealed dustproof and waterproof design,
material of cover has excellent flame retardant and anti-corrosion,
6. On-Off Manner: Build in or external switch can be optional.
7. Communication Mode: Infrared, RS485 interface or carrier
- Use only isolated tools.
- Do not connect the meter to a 3 phase - 415V AC - network.
- Place the meter only in dry surroundings.
- Make sure the used wires are suitable for the max current the
meter can measure.
- Make sure the AC wires are installed correctly before activating
- Do not touch the meter connecting clamps directly with your bare
hands, with metal, blank wire or other material as you will have
the chance of an electricity shock and a possible chance for health
- Make sure the protection cover is placed after installation and
has been sealed.
- Installation, maintenance and repair should only be done by a
- Never break the seals or open the front cover as this might
influence the functionality of the meter.
- Do not through, drop, kick or other physical violence to the
meter as there are high precision components inside that will break
or make the meter measure inaccurate.
- Do not mount the meter in area's with harm gas, dust, mildew or
insects or on unstable surfaces.